What the new AVP high-performance beach volleyball concept short will consist of:
- Collaboration of two styles: water shorts and gym shorts.
- Breathable, moisture wicking, comfortable, durable and lightweight but not light enough to no longer hold their shape.
- Comprised of exactly the right blend of high-grade polyester, soybean polyester bamboo, nylon, spandex and/or lycra.
- Waistband with internal drawstring - allowing for fewer sizes while cutting production costs, but will not include any visible elastic. Anywhere.
- Singular pocket on back leg with streamlined rubberized zipper enclosure, and I think this goes without saying but they will not have side hip pockets.
- Multiple lengths ranging from 17” to 23” outseams to accommodate different heights of players.
Digital mock-up coming soon…
In order to acquire this necessary R&D feedback, I convinced Aaron Wachtfogel to test three different pairs of high-performance shorts and tell me what he thought. Click here to view his invaluable response.
No comments yet.